Our store grand opening is December 31st from 10am to 7pm. Some of the fun events planned for the day:
- 10-11am: Mark Brown, Ridgeland harpist
- Noon-2pm: Red Cedar Photographers ART EXHIBIT
- 2pm: Readings by Menomonie area writers Warren Lang, Kate Hearth, Pat Zontelli, and Sandy Lindow
- 4pm: Storytime with Miss Honey of MTG’s “Matilda” reading “Dragons Love Tacos”
- 5pm: Rob Bignell, reading “The Legend of Dragon Tale Books”
- 5:59pm: Early New Year’s Eve Countdown (done to London’s countdown)
We’ll also have coloring pages, temporary tattoos and snacks.
And check out Little Strawberry Sticker Co. that is our first pop-up.