Wednesday May 3, 6-7pm
Bring a poem of your choice to share with the group to discuss. It could be your favorite or something challenging. In person or via Zoom
Thursday May 4, 6-7pm
Join Arlene Eslinger, author of her new book They Refused to Fight. Her historical fiction tells the story of a German family, living for three generations in Ukraine. The book is a true account of Russia’s actions to rid the country of Jews and Germans and follows the Ebel families’ escape to America. Livestream link
Saturday May 6, 1-4pm
Han Schoening from Han-made With Love will sell their jewelry, bowls, paintings and more.
- Tuesday May 2, 6pm – Storytime With That Story Guy.
- Thursday May 4 – May the Fourth Be With You – dress up as a Star Wars Character
- Friday May 5, 10:30am – Morning Storytime
- Saturday May 6, 10-11am – Authors Ari Tison and Jonathan Hillman
- Saturday May 6, 2-4pm – Author Jacqueline West
- Sunday May 7, 11-4pm – Children buying their first book on their own will get 20% off
- See our Events Page for more details
One thought on “Busy Week Ahead”
Can’t wait to attend many of these great events!